July 01, 2003

Star Wars Galaxies has launched

But only for players in the US. Star Wars Galaxies

Posted by .M. at July 1, 2003 04:43 PM | TrackBack


When one thinks of Star Wars, one usually thinks “action.” I would rate that factor at about 10 percent. The other 90 percent is in the little things, and while I admire, respect and even enjoy those little things, it doesn’t help the fact that we’re looking at a total experience that’s roughly analogous to watching water boil.

Posted by: .M. on February 25, 2004 10:44 AM
Post a comment