June 04, 2008

Superannuation tip

Change your name? No problem. Change your passport? Mmm, fingers crossed you should be OK. Change your birth certificate? You know what you need to do... break a leg... Claim old superannuation (pension)? ahh.. that's different, that's about money.

Passports and birth certificates don't count when it comes to claiming old funds, at least not in Australia. Make sure you keep a paper trail, for example showing the same tax number across old and new ID.

Posted by .M. at June 4, 2008 01:08 AM | TrackBack


Post a comment

Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)

Remember me?